- Indian patent 234770 A Reusable Bioreactor for Plant Shoot Culture. with I.I.T. Madras
- Indian patent 186358 A Process for the Sorption of Toxic Trace and Heavy Metals and Organic Chemicals from Effluents Using Granulated Non-living Biomass of the fungus Rhizopus species. with I. P. Suhasini, Niraj Shah, S. R. Asolekar and I.I.T. Bombay.
- Indian patent 186573 A Process for the Preparation of Granulated Non-living Biomass of the Fungus Rhizopus species for Sorption of Toxic Trace and Heavy Metals and Organic Chemicals from Effluents.with I. P. Suhasini, Niraj Shah, S. R. Asolekar and I.I.T. Bombay.
- Studies on Mass Transport of Oxygen Without Gas-Liquid Resistance as Applied to Biosystems, Department of Science and Technology, India (DST), Amount: Rs. 3.79 lakhs.
- Treatment of Ammoniacal Wastewaters from Heavy Water Plants, Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), Amount: Rs. 10.25 lakhs
- Improvement of Bioreactor Yields Using Culture Status in Viscous Fermentations, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Improvement in Enzyme Productivities from Shear Sensitive Aerobic Systems, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Amount: Rs. 10.75 lakhs.
- Biotechnological Approaches for Production and Cultivation of Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin Benth.). Part B: Development of Bioreactors for Shoot Culture Department of Biotechnology (DBT), multi-institute project, amount: Rs. 85.14 lakhs.
- Improvement in Performance of Bioreactors Employing Recombinant Organisms Using the Liquid Phase Oxygen-Supply Strategy (LPOS) Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), amount: Rs. 12 lakhs.
- Divashri Project (alumnus), Rs. 25 lakhs +
- Reactive Oxygen Species and Chlorine Based Microbial Inactivation (Indo-US forum), amount: amount: USD 30,000
- Development of a Photobioreactor for Algal Biofuels (DBT), amount: Rs. 1.3 crores
- Reactive Species for Improved Bio-oil Yields from Microalgae (DST), Rs. 32.5 lakhs