Publications by research area wise click here
- L. Dillard, V. V. R. Nandigana and Jay Gore, “Artificial Intelligence Application in Combustion Modeling”, AIAA Scitech Forum, 0928, 2021.
- S. K. Yadav, V. V. R. Nandigana and P. K. Nayak, “Sequential growth of two-dimensional MoSe2-WSe2 lateral heterojunctions”, AIP Conference Proceedings, 2265, 030699, 2020.
- O. Patil, D. Manikandan and V. V. R. Nandigana, “A molecular dynamics simulation framework for predicting noise in solid-state nanopores”, Molecular Simulation, 46, 13, 1011–1016, 2020.
- M. Macha, S. Marion, V. V. R. Nandigana and Aleksandra Radenovic, “2D materials as an emerging platform for nanopore-based power generation”, Nature Reviews Materials, 1, 1-18, 2019.
- V. V. R. Nandigana, M. Heiranian and N. R. Aluru “Single Ion Transport with a Single-Layer Graphene Nanopore”, International Journal of Mechanical and Mechatronics Engineering, 13, 2019.
- V. V. R. Nandigana, K. D. Jo, A. T. Timperman and N. R. Aluru, “Asymmetric-Fluidic-Reservoirs Induced High Rectification Nanofluidic Diode”, Nature Scientific Reports, 8, 1-10, 2018.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “1/f pink chaos in nanopores”, RSC Advances, 7, 46092-46100, 2017.
- J. Feng, M. Graf, K. Liu, D. Ovchinnikov, D. Dumcenco, M. Heiranian, V. V. R. Nandigana, N. R.Aluru, A. Kis and A. Radenovic, “Single-layer MoS2 nanopores as nanopower generators”, Nature, 536, 197-200, 2016.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Avalanche effects near nanojunctions”, Phys. Rev. E, 94, 012402, 2016.
- H. Wang, V. V. R. Nandigana, K. Jo, N. R. Aluru and A. Timperman, “Controlling the Ionic Current Rectification Factor of a Nanofluidic-Microfluidic Interface with Symmetric Nanocapillary Interconnects“, Analytical Chemistry, 87, 3598-3605, 2015. (selected as cover, July, 2015).
- L. Yin, A. Barati Farimani, K. Min, V. V. R. Nandigana, J. Lam. Y. K. Lee, N. R. Aluru and J. A. Rogers, “Mechanisms for Hydrolysis of Silicon Nanomembranes as Used in Bioresorbable Electronics“, Advanced Materials, 27, 1857-1864, 2015.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Characterization of electrochemical properties of a micro–nanochannel integrated system using computational impedance spectroscopy (CIS)“, Electrochimica Acta, 105, 514-523, 2013.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Nonlinear Electrokinetic Transport Under Combined ac and dc Fields in Micro-Nanofluidic Interface Devices“, Journal of Fluids Engineering, 135, 021201, 2013.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Understanding anomalous current–voltage characteristics in microchannel–nanochannel interconnect devices“, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 384, 162-171, 2012.
- L. G. Asirvatham, V. V. R. Nandigana, S. K. Gangatharan and D. M. Lal, “Experimental Study on Forced Convective Heat Transfer with Low Volume Fraction of CuO-Water Nanofluid“, Energies, 2, 97-119, 2009.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, "Concentration Polarization at Micro/Nanofluidic Interfaces", In Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology, Bhushan, B, Ed., Springer Netherlands, 486-493, 2012.
- J. Daniel, V. V. R. Nandigana, B. Albert and I. Selvarsan,”Evaluation of the Signicant Renewable Energy Resources in India Using Analytical Hierarchy Process“, Multiple Criteria Decision Making for Sustainable Energy and Transportation Systems, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, 634, 13-26, 2010.
- V. V. R. Nandigana, M Heiranian and N. R. Aluru, “Single ion transport with a single-layer graphene nanopore”, 19th International Conference on Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, Prgaue, Czech Republic, July 2017.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Characterization of electrochemical response of a hybrid micro-nanochannel system using computational impedance spectroscopy (CIS)”, 66th Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, November 2013.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Fundamentals of Confined Fluids at Nanoscale:Computational Studies”, PITTCON conference and expo, Orlando, USA, March 2012.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Reaction Kinetics in Micro/Nanofluidic Devices:Effect of Connement and AC Voltage“, 63rd Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Fluid Dynamics, Long Beach, California, USA, November 2010.
- V. V. R. Nandigana and N. R. Aluru, “Effect of AC voltage on Catalytic reaction kinetics in Nanofluidic devices”, 37th National and 4th International Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India, 2010.