Metal Matrix Composites by Friction Stir Processing, Butterworth-Heinemann, An Imprint of Elsevier, 2017.
Peer Reviewed Journals
- A novel route to enhance the sinterability and its effect on microstructure, conductivity and chemical stability of BaCe0.4Zr0.4Y0.2O3-d proton conductors. G. Srininvas Reddy, Ranjit Bauri. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 216 (2018) 250-259.
- A novel functionally gradient Ti/TiB/TiC hybrid composite with wear resistant surface layer. Rajesh Chaudhari, Ranjit Bauri. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 744 (2018) 438-444.
- Fabrication of Al-Zn solid solution via friction stir processing. Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, Niraj Chawake. Materials Characterization, 136 (2018) 221-228.
- Y and In-doped BaCeO3-BaZrO3 solid solutions: Chemically stable and easily sinterable proton conducting oxides. G. Srininvas Reddy, Ranjit Bauri. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 688 (2016) 1039-1046.
- Al-Ti Particulate Composite: Processing and Studies on Particle Twinning, Microstructure, and Thermal Stability. Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, A. Kauffmann, J. Freudenberger. Met. Mater. Trans., 47 A (2016) 4226-4238.
- Processing and conduction behavior of nanocrystalline Gd-doped and rare earth co-doped ceria electrolytes. A. S. Babu, Ranjit Bauri, G. Srinivas Reddy. Electrochimica Acta, 209 (2016) 541-550.
- Wear properties of 5083 Al−W surface composite fabricated by friction stir processing. Shyam Kumar C.N, Ranjit Bauri, Devinder Yadav. Tribology International, 101 (2016) 284-290.
- Size-controlled growth of spherical nano particles of Y-doped BaZrO3 perovskite. G. Srininvas Reddy, Ranjit Bauri. Applied Physics A, 122:428 (2016) 2-7.
- Phase evolution and morphology of nanocrystalline BaCe0.9Er0.1O3-d proton conducting oxide synthesised by a novel modified solution combustion route. A. S. Babu, Ranjit Bauri. Journal of Physics & Chemistry of Solids, 87 (2015) 80-86.
- Effects of ball milling and particle size on microstructure and properties of 5083 Al-Ni composites fabricated by friction stir processing. Shyam Kumar C.N, Ranjit Bauri, G. D. Janaki Ram. Materials Science & Engg. A, 645 (2015) 205-212.
- Optimized process parameters for fabricating metal particles reinforced 5083 Al composite by friction stir processing. Ranjit Bauri, Devinder Yadav, C.N. Shyam Kumar, G. D. Janaki Ram. Data in Brief, 5 (2015) 309-313.
- Effect of nanoclay on the toughness of epoxy and mechanical, impact properties of E-glass-epoxy composites. K. Krushnamurty, I. Srikanth, B. Rangababu, S.K. Majee, Ranjit Bauri, C. Subrahmanyam. Adv. Materials Let. 6 (2015) 684-689.
- Effect of process parameters and tool geometry on fabrication of Ni particles reinforced 5083 Al composite by friction stir processing. Ranjit Bauri, G. D. Janaki Ram, Devinder Yadav, Shyam Kumar C.N. Materials Today:Proceedings, 2 (2015) 3203-3211.
- Friction Stir Processing of Al-TiB2 In Situ Composite: Effect on Particle Distribution, Microstructure and Properties. Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri. J. Materials Engg. & Performance, 24 (2015) 1116-1124.
- One step synthesis and conductivity of alkaline and rare earth co-doped nanocrystalline CeO2 electrolytes. Johnson Jacob, Ranjit Bauri. Ceramics International, 41 (2015) 6299-6305.
- Development of Cu particles and Cu core shell particles reinforced Al composite. Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri. Materials Science & Technology, 31 (2015) 494-500.
- Tungsten particle reinforced Al 5083 composite with high strength and ductility. Ranjit Bauri, Devinder Yadav, C.N. Shyam Kumar, B. Balaji. Materials Science & Engineering A, 620 (2014) 67-75.
- Synthesis, phase stability and conduction behavior of rare earth and transition elements doped barium cerates. A. S. Babu, Ranjit Bauri. Int. Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39 (2014) 14487-14495.
- Enhancing the phase stability and ionic conductivity of scandia stabilized zirconia by rare earth co-doping. Shyam Kumar C N, Ranjit Bauri. J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 74 (2014) 642-650.
- Optimization of process parameters for friction stir processing (FSP) of Al-TiC insitu composite. Ranjit Bauri. Bull. Materials Science, 37 (2014) 571-578.
- Reaction mechanism, microstructure and properties of Ti−TiB insitu composite processed by sparkplasma sintering, Rajesh Chaudhari, Ranjit Bauri. Materials Science and Engineering A 587 (2013) 161−167.
- Microstructure and mechanical properties of titanium processed by sparkplasma sintering (SPS). Rajesh Chaudhari, Ranjit Bauri. Metallography, Microstructure and Analysis, 3 (2014) 30-35.
- A detailed kinetic model for biogas steam reforming on Ni and catalyst deactivation due to sulfur poisoning. Srinivas Appari, Vinod M. Janardhanan, Ranjit Bauri, Sreenivas Jayanti, Olaf Deutschmann. App. Cataly. A: General, 471 (2014) 118-125.
- Deactivation and regeneration of Ni catalyst during steam reforming of model biogas: An experimental investigation. Srinivas Appari, Vinod M. Janardhanan, Ranjit Bauri, Sreenivas Jayanti. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 39 (2014) 118-125.
- Effect of sintering atmosphere on densification, redox chemistry and conduction behavior of nanocrystalline Gd-doped CeO2 electrolytes. S. Babu Anatharaman, Ranjit Bauri. Ceramics International, 39 (2013) 297-304.
- Rare earth co-doped nanocrystalline Ceria electrolytes for Intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFC). A. S. Babu, Ranjit Bauri. ECS Trans. 57 (2013) 1115-1123.
- Microstructure development in single and double-pass friction stir processing of aluminium. Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri. Materials Science Forum 753 (2013) 50-53.
- Effect of friction stir processing on microstructure and mechanical properties of aluminium, Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri,
Materials Science and Engineering A 539 (2012) 85−92.
- Development of Ni−YSZ cermet anode for solid oxide fuel cells by electroless Ni coating, Ranjit Bauri,
J. Coat. Technol. Res., 9 (2012) 229−234.
- Phase formation and ionic conductivity studies on ytterbia co-doped scandia stabilized zirconia (0.9ZrO2-0.09Sc2O3-0. 01Yb2O3) electrolyte for SOFCs, V. Vijaya Lakshmi, Ranjit Bauri,
Solid State Sciences, 13 (2011) 1520-1525.
- Microstructural characterisation of friction stir processed aluminum, Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, Materials Science & Technology, 27 (2011) 1163-1169.
- Effect of fuel type on microstructure and electrical property of combustion synthesized nanocrystalline scandia stabilized zirconia, V. Vijaya Lakshmi, Ranjit Bauri, S. Paul, Materials Chemistry & Physics 126 (2011) 741-746.
- Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline ScSZ electrolyte for SOFCs, V. Vijaya Lakshmi, Ranjit Bauri, Ashutosh S. Gandhi, S. Paul, Int. Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 36 (2011) 14936-42.
- Processing Ni-YSZ anode by electroless Ni deposition with AgNO3 as activator, Ranjit Bauri, Surface Engg. 27 (2011) 705-710.
- Effect of friction stir processing (FSP) on microstructure and properties of Al-TiC in situ composite, Ranjit Bauri, Devinder Yadav, G. Suhas,
Materials Science & Eng. A, 528 (2011) 4732-4739.
- Processing, microstructure and mechanical properties of nickel particles embedded aluminium matrix composite, Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, Materials Science & Eng. A, 528 (2011) 1326-1333.
- Nickel particle embedded aluminium matrix composite with high ductility, Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, Materials Letters 64 (2010) 664-667.
- Fabrication of metal particles embedded aluminum matrix composite by friction stir processing (FSP), Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, American Institute of Physics (AIP) Conference Proceedings, 1315 (2010) 51-56.
- Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline Ni-YSZ cermet anode for SOFC, T. Priyatham, Ranjit Bauri, Materials Characterization, 61 (2010) 54-58.
- Effect of equal channel angular pressing (ECAP) on microstructure and properties of Al-SiCp composites, G. Ramu, Ranjit Bauri,Materials & Design, 30 (2009) 3554-3559.
- Synthesis of Al-TiC in-situ composites: Effect of processing temperature and Ti:C ratio, Transactions of IIM (Springer) 62 (2009) 391-395.
- Processing and compressive strength of Al−Li−SiCp composites fabricated by a compound billet technique: Ranjit Bauri, M.K. Surappa, J. Materials Processing Technology 209(2009) 2077−2084.
- Sliding wear behavior of Al−Li−SiCp Composites: Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa, Wear 265 (2008) 1756−1766.
- Interfacial and Matrix Modulus studies by Dynamic Ultra Microhardness (DUH) indentation in Al-Li-SiCp composites, Ranjit Bauri, M. K. Surappa , Int. Journal of Mechanical Eng. and Materials Science, 1 (2008) 1-8.
- Processing and Properties of Al−Li−SiC Composites: Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa, Science & Technology of Advanced Materials 8 (2007) 300-312.
- Relating Microtexture and Dynamic microhardness in an extruded AA8090Alloy and AA8090-8vol.% SiCp Composite: Ranjit Bauri, V. Pancholi, I. Samajdar and M. K. Surappa: Science & Technology of Advanced Materials, 6 (2005) 933-938.
- Investigations on serrated flow in 8090 Al alloy and 8090 Al-SiCp composites occurring during Ultra Low Load Micro Hardness (DUH) indentation: Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa, Materials Science & Engg. A, 393 (2005) 22-26.
- Damping Behavior of Al-Li-SiCp Composites processed by Stir casting Technique: Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa, Metall. Mater. Trans. A, 36 (2005) 667-67.
- Measurement of Ultrahardness and Estimates of Surface Hardness of some Crystals with Different Structures and Bonding: D. B. Sirdeshmukh, K.G. Subhadra and Ranjit Bauri, Proc. of AP Academy of Sciences, 7 (2003) 203-210.
Scopus Author ID
- Processing of ODS ferritic stainless steel for SOFC interconnect. Ajay Chahal, Ranjit Bauri.54th NMD, ATM, November 11-14, 2016, IIT Kanpur, India.
- Processing and mechanical properties of Ti/TiB nano composite. Rajesh Chaudhari, Ranjit Bauri. International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICNAN 16), VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, October 19-21, 2016.
- Processing and conductivity of stable BaCe0.4Zr0.3In0.3O3-d perovskite proton conductor oxides. G. Srinivas Reddy, Ranjit Bauri. 6th International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials (ANM 2015), Aveiro, Portugal, July 20-22, 2015.
- SrO and Pr2O3 co-doped nanocrystalline CeO2 electrolytes for intermediate temperature solid oxide fuel cells (IT-SOFCs). Johnson Jacob, Ranjit Bauri. 2nd International Conference on Nano Technology (ICNT 2015), February 19-22, 2015, Haldia, West Bengal, India.
- Ultrasonic technique for determination of Elastic constants of Ti and Ti-TiB composite processed by spark plasma sintering (SPS). Rajesh Chaudhari, Ranjit Bauri. International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, 2014 (PM14), 23-25, January, 2014, Chennai.
- Microstructure and mechanical properties of Al-Fe composite processed by friction stir processing", Devinder Yadav and Ranjit Bauri. International conference on friction based process (ICFP), August 2014, IISc, Bangalore, India.
- Development of alkaline and rare earth co-doped ceria electrolytes for IT-SOFC. Johnson Jacob, Ranjit Bauri. NMD-ATM, November 12-15, 2014, College of Engineering, Pune.
- Optimization of YSZ powder slurry composition for tape casting of SOFC electrolyte using in-house built tape casting machine. Johnson Jacob, Ranjit Bauri. International Union of Materials Research Society, International Conference in Asia - 2013 (IUMRS-ICA 2013), 16-20 December, 2013, IISc Bangalore.
- Effect of trivalent and tetravalent co-doping on phase stability and ionic conductivity of scandia stabilized zirconia. Shyam Kumar CN, Ranjit Bauri. Proceedings, 2013 world congress on Advances in Nano, Biomechanics, Robotics, and Energy Research (ANBRE13), Seul, Korea, 25 - 28 August, 2013, pp. 705-715.
- Microstructure and mechanical properties of Al-Fe composite processed by friction stir processing", Devinder Yadav and Ranjit Bauri, 4th International conference on recent advances in composite materials (ICRACM - 2013), Goa, 18 - 21 February, 2013.
- Ceria based Electrolytes for Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (IT-SOFC). Ranjit Bauri. International Conference on Energy Resources & Technologies for Sustainable Development (ICERTSD 2013), Kolkata, 7 - 9 February, 2013.
- Metal reinforced Metal Matrix Composites, Devinder Yadav, Ranjit Bauri, Proceedings of the 3rd Asian Symposium on Materials and Processing (ASMP-2012), August 30-31, 2012, Chennai, India.
- Development of electrolyte materials for solid oxide fuel cells. CN Shyam Kumar, Ranjit Bauri, National Conference on Advances in Naval Materials (ADNAM-2013) February 22-23, 2013, NIOT, Chennai
- Nanocrystalline Doped Ceria as Electrolyte Materials for Intermediate Temperature Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (IT-−OFC), Surendra Babu A, Ranjit Bauri, International Workshop on Advanced Ceramics for the Future (ACF − 2012), January 16 − 17, 2012, IIT Madras, Chennai, India
- Synthesis and Characterization of nanocrystalline doped ceria Ce0.9Gd0.1O1.9 (GDC) electrolyte, Surendra Babu. A, Ranjit Bauri, 48th National Metallurgist Day (NMD) and The 64th Annual Technical Meeting (ATM) of Indian Institute of Metals, November 14−16, 2010, Bengaluru.
- Use of Instrumented indentation Technique in Characterizing Al based Metal Matrix Composites: Ranjit Bauri, M.K. Surappa. Proceedings, International Conference on Advanced Materials and Composites (ICAMC-2007), p. 559-564.
- Use of Dynamic Low Load Micro Hardness Indentation Technique in Studying Serrated Flow in Al-SiCp Composites. Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa; 2006 TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition: Symposium: Solidification Processing of Metal Matrix Composites - Rohatgi Honorary Symposium p. 275-281
- Damping Characteristics of Al-Li-SiCp Composites. Ranjit Bauri and M. K. Surappa; 2006 TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition: Symposium: Solidification Processing of Metal Matrix Composites - Rohatgi Honorary Symposium p. 259-265.
- Effect of AlN particles and sintering temperature on structure and properties of some Al-AlN composites Ranjit Bauri, A. Ghosh and S. Chatterjee, 38th NMD and 54th ATM, Bhilai November 14-17, 2000.